Thursday, February 18, 2010

Okay, this hat, HILARIOUS! I found it at Old Navy and HAD to get it for him. He, of course, HATES it. So I've been pretty nice and only put it on him once. BUT I think it's time for another photo shoot!

Two of my favorite little guys! Carter LOVES Wookie. He calls him Kitty. OOPS. But really can you blame him? His puppy is HUGE!

So I'm pretty sure I bombed my algebra test. :( But The Psych test wasn't too bad so I think I'm still passing Psych and Computers. Maybe I'm still passing Algebra. I hope so.

I'm sick. Some sort of cold. So I've spent most of the day just laying around.

Moms phone, well it's having issues. It erased EVERYTHING from it's memory. OOPS! I'm thinking it might be a virus. Which isn't great. And the back up program isn't working. Great we lost all the Doctors numbers. Ah stupid technology.

I'm going to watch The Step Father tonight. I'll let you know what I think of it! Hoping it's scarier the Paranormal Activity. I still don't understand how people think that is scary. It's not. *Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment