Saturday, February 6, 2010

Incompetant Swine.

I do not think being call a incompetent swine is funny. At all. But the stupid guy at work apparently thinks it is. Ah I hate stupid people. Work was long. Super busy. I'm way tired. Not much to write tonight. I'm in a bad mood. I'm exhausted. I think I will go take a shower after the show is over. Then tonight I think I will watch a movie. "The Lovely Bones" maybe.

I have a lot of homework. Mainly Algebra. Then a chapter in computers and one in psychology. So I guess really not that much. Just have to find time to get it all done.

Oh a happy not. I took my first exam, 93% in computers. I might have already mentioned this. But I'm way excited about it. So I will mention it again, and again.

Ah the puppy. He is good. Still sleeps with me. Rarely pees in my bed. Often on the floor though... He is becoming more active. . WAY more active. Loves this little dinosaur puppet my sister gave him. And cries when left alone. Right now he is running around the house like a mad dog. Funny. Hopefully he settles soon as I'm about ready for bed.

Well that's all for tonight. I soon will be doing a post "Why Everyone Should Blog" So check back! *Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment