Saturday, January 30, 2010

Getting down to business

I need to do my homework. I need to feed the boys lunch, and eat something myself. I need to get ready for work. But instead I will blog. It sounds like much more fun. So really I'm not getting down to business. But it was a good thought.

I didn't sleep much last night. I was up texting with Debi tell about 330. Then I just couldn't sleep. I was tired. I'm sure she knew that by the odd replies she was getting. But I couldn't sleep. I finally fell asleep around 430. Wookie woke me around 530 because he had to potty. He peed on the puppy pad then pooped on my floor. Ah PUPPY. Then he stepped in it. So I had to get up and clean this all up. Not much fun. I never really got back into a good sleep. So here I am. Hardly any sleep, headed to work at 2pm. This should be fun.

I am all scratched up from Wookie deciding it was time to play while I was sleeping. Grr. He likes to claw at my face. Silly puppy. When I'm alert it's okay, I can stop him. But being asleep. Well he won.

I got my new glasses yesterday, yeah be jealous. ;). I love them. I'm all about plastic frames. I got a pair of metal once. Yeah I wore them like 5 times the whole year, I mainly wore my old plasticones. The ones I got are black and white. Very cute. When I'm not In my pjs I will take a pic and post it. Ha. Me not in my pjs who am I kidding. Pjs are the best thing man created. Maybe when I comb my hair I will take a picture. That's more realistic.

New saying for you. "That's a whole new basket of fruitcake!" I think it fits a lot of situations where you may not know what to say. I used it for the first time yesterday. It described what I was talking about quite well.

So funny story that I'm still laughing about. Okay starting back at Christmas. I got a duck keychain, that when you push the button it lights up and quacks. Okay moving forward to a couple of days ago. I was walking out of Wal-Mart, a man asked "got a light?" I pulled out my duck and said "sure do!" He looked at me rather odd and held up a cigarette. I felt rather silly and walked away... As I've told this MANY time's you've probably heard it. BUT I think it's so funny it can be shared again. Made you smile and shake your head at me, didn't it?

I talked to my cousin Evan for the first time today. It was good. My family is kinda weird. I don't know most of them. But the ones I do know are amazing. I love them!

I still have homework. I still need to feed the boys. I still need to get ready for work. AND do laundry. So I will go and get down to business. Check back later! Much later. *Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment